Saturday, June 9, 2012

Thank You Lord For Good Medication!!

WOOHOO!! I got a z pak, inhailer, and some cough medicine and mama is getting back to normal. Bless me kids hearts for being so patient with me while I laid around all week. Yesterday I got this massive burst of energy and we did all weeks worth of activites except for the Friday all in one day! My burst soon dwindled and I went to bed. But enough about me. The 13th is our youngest kiddos birthday. He is 100% infatuated with Star Wars and all that it involves.  His wonderful daddy decided since we all were needing an "upgrade" from the wii that we would just include him in this little adventure. His party is next weekend and while I had tons of ideas from Pinterest to do, the stupid skate world wontlet you bring anything in except for the cake and decorations. I am hoping that it is going to be awesome and lots of his friends are gonna get to come. I did however fail to get the invitations out until the week of....grrrr!!! OK, off to play family feud on the "new" toy!! Love yall!!!






my bad... first two pics are the kids painting letters that I am going to be using later, the third is lava lamps we made, the fourth is nutella fudge bites using madegascar 3 molds, and finally is my favorite so far, mailboxes so that the kids can send little notes to each for encouragement and thoughts that sometimes we don't get across in this loud crazy house! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment