Thursday, February 21, 2013

WOW!!

So tonight when I get home from my Thursday night ritual of going to my grandmothers, I sit down and choose to do some heavy thinking and research regarding this blog. The initial intent for this blog was to brag on my kids, my life, and keep in touch with family that is all over the place. Then I saw that you could make money $$$. This my friends, is the root of ALL evil!! So I added another page for the kids art projects just because everyone else had more than one so why don't I. If you havent noticed the HUGE gap of time that I had not blogged now you do. As you probably know that having six kids, a little dog, an insanly hilarious finance, going to school full time, and starting my new business adventure the blog was tossed on the back burner. I have really missed not having that "venting" or as i see it a special place for me to have me time. The next step is in God's hands as far as what I am going to be focusing on. I am not sure if I should do a blog about the "juggling" that comes with a large integrated family? Maybe the "project" of H's REDO's? I am just not sure. I do have tons of organization and "rules" that I follow and think of on a daily basis.. Any ideas from the people that do read this blog? Any input would be greatly appreciated. ( I promise mom it will not be inappropriate) 

Lots of Love and Laughter!!

Heathetr

No comments:

Post a Comment