Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Down Time

Well, two of the kids are at church camp this week. It has been rather quiet and the little boys, Deanie and I are enjoying watching movies from what they say, "back in the day." I did not think that they would enjoy so many of them but it was a hit I must say since the weather this week has been so random.

                            no previewno previewno previewno preview

I have been looking for ideas from Pinterest for things to do next week and some yummies to make for the kids. As usual the honey and oldest wanted "crack crackers."  This has become a staple in our house. When anyone gets the munchies they go for the "crack crackers."













For my little lovies I made a simple smores pie.  I have not tried it yet but the honey and doodle said it was yummy. I just took a simple pie crust, added instant chocolate pudding and 1 and 3/4 cup of milk, and put large marshmallows on top. For grins I took a candle lighter and "toasted" the marshmallows.


 I was so stinking proud. I am excited, tomorrow my honey is off work and hopefully we can get out of this house and away from the dreary rain. Until then... loves to all!!

HEATHER
 

No comments:

Post a Comment