Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Half Way Through the Week!!


Well, it is finally Wednesday! I am not sure why I am excited because I do not currently have a "hourly" job so I work pretty much all the time. I am loving my life with all my crazy kids!! This house is pretty much chaos 24/7 except when everyone is sleeping but me!! My mother and I have finally decided to make our hobbies into "jobs." This week is pretty excited for our family! My oldest two are doing their schedules for their senior and junior years. Yes Deanie is going to be a senior... I am so sad and so proud, and so happy at the same time.  Rest of the kids are blowing and going and days are flying by!!!


Saturday her daddy and uncle are taking her the WWE road to wrestlemania show. She has made posters, has a schedule for how to have her phone charged to the max for pictures. William is on the robotics team for Lorena and he is really doing an outstanding job. The teacher/chaperone has already hinted to the fact that he will be the leader in the years to follow. This is going to look so good for him when he gets ready to go to college. Hayley is in that awkward stage of being a preteen and lots of changes are getting ready to head her way.  She has decided that she wants to start in athletics next year and I feel she is going to be our "busy" child always wanting to go and do at any hour. Tyler has made a huge change and is doing fantastic in school. His grades are awesome and he is making new friends everyday. He is also wanting to be involved in sports and has a natural ability to learn plays so of course dad is super stoked about this adventure! Tristian is becoming more outgoing. He has started asking to go to friends houses to play and it is a huge step but at the same time is a little terrifying! He has no interest in getting into the sports scene. I asked him earlier in the week when we were all talking about next year and he said that he would just sit with me and take pictures.  Austan, the baby of the crew, is finanlly adjusting to having five older brothers and sisters. He loves having them around all the time and when they are not home he is very alone. He has started to spend more time with his dad and that is a positive thing as well.

 As for myself, I was in school last semester, this semester my financial aid was suspended because of the number of hours vs. credits earned. I will own up to the fact that I messed around quiet a bit after high school. And I did very poorly on my grades. I went back starting last semester and it was the FIRST time I used the financial aid for school so of course I got it for that semester. I am not happy not that my past has caught up to me per say but I personally don't feel that those classes should have anything to do with me getting financial aid. If you look at the classes that I took while on financial aid I had a 3.8. Just makes me sad. Off the soap box now! I hope you all had time to go and check out H's Redo's. It is my passion and what I really love to do. I like to projects. I like to do them for other people as well. Pinterest is my best friend in that area. I get ideas from there and basically I do the projects for people that don't have the time of the ability to invent them. I am hoping and praying that it will take off.

My fiance', yes we still haven't gotten married is now going to nursing school. I am so proud that he is taking that leap and better our lives.  It is quite a struggle and I know it is going to be hard but I wouldn't depend on anyone else to be that man for us. I love this man and I love our life!! Until tomorrow...






No comments:

Post a Comment